Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On its way

Our computer is on its way!!!  I hope to resume as soon as it is up and running. Of course I will be posting about Newtown as we all bleed and hurt for our brothers and sisters there. Our grief has been so much harder than we anticipated it to be as the time has gone on. Go figure. I thought it was going to get easier. We thought wrong. It's just different I guess. Some aspects are easier, others are not. Please do not forget us, esPecially during this time of year. Blessed be God!!

2 comments:

  1. Francesca - I pray for you and Phillip every day. Congratulations on the computer! I look forward to reading more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are always on my heart...extra prayers for today. St. Stella, pray for us.

    ReplyDelete