Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quick Check

Well, I know it's been awhile!!  I don't have access to a computer right now and I can't type much from my phone. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will get a new computer and I plan to resume my posts. We have moved out of my in-laws. Big step since we were there since Stella passed. I also started a part time job as an after school teacher. Lots of adjustments. I know it is moving forward but it's been exhausting and challenging for me as we try to establish a new routine. It's hard not to think, "This isn't my life. I want my old, comfortable life back." just trusting there ate great things ahead, just more growing pains. Please keep checking in and thank you for your patience. I have not been doing so well with it - patience that is. Blessings

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Francesca! You and your family have not been far from my thoughts and prayers. Praying you continue to adjust to the new home life and the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca! I have missed you too. Your changes seem exciting, but I agree that some changes can be exhausting. I am sure you are following God's calling for you and your family and His peace will bring you the patience you are needing. Thanks for the quick note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francesca--- praying for your family- for the changes in this new season. God be with you and your family in this journey. Thank you for continuing sharing in this blog. May His face shine upon you and bring you His peace.

    Loving each of you Morgans :)
    Mary Ellen Bryan

    ReplyDelete