Monday, January 23, 2012

Angels Angels Everywhere

Stella started to ask specifically about angels a month or so before she died. She asked me about our Guardian Angels, what they look like, if they have names, what they do etc. I told her how they are God's servants. They never lived on earth. Their only purpose is to serve the Father. I can picture her asking me if about her Angel Guardian's name. I told her she could pray and listen quietly in her soul for the answer. She said, "Well when am I suppose to hear it?" Stella was an early riser so she would lay in bed until I came to get her between 6 and 6:30. I said, "How about when you are laying in bed in the morning? You know, when it's really quiet in the house." She thought that was a great idea. And then I remembered!! I said, "Stella, when you were a baby, I started praying that I would know your Angel Guardian's name!" "You did?!" she exclaimed excitedly with her eyes lit up. "What is it?!" I prayed for months trying to know my new baby's Angel Guardian's name. The name I finally "heard" was Matthias. Stella was elated. The next day she woke up and told me how she saw her Angel Guardian. We started talking about it. Then the next morning she said, "Mom, I saw my Angel. And there were angels on the ceiling and well, actually they were everywhere in my room, Mom." I'm not sure if I really believed her then. However, I DEFINITELY believe it now.

I have to say, I know I don't utilize and talk to angels enough. I often implore the saints, but it is wise and wonderful to remember these other Spiritual Beings God created in and for His Kingdom. He gives each soul on earth one to watch over them. They are real. They are not people who have died and gone to heaven. People do not become angels. Angels are Beings of Light. They have been messengers and guardians and helpers of mankind from the beginning of time. I love hearing and reading stories about them. It is an area in my spiritual journey I want to grow in more. I know my Stella enjoys their company in the Kingdom. I want to start becoming friends with them now. They often come to prepare a person before they receive an apparition. They look upon the God Father's face always. I must ask them to teach me more about prayer and how to pray better. They are aligned perfectly in the Divine Will. They seem to be such a mystery to me. But what else is new?! We live in the Mystery all the time.

This past week has been especially hard for me. I feel so somber and alone in this. Please do not forget to pray for us even though time continues to pass. I miss my daughter. I miss everything.

6 comments:

  1. I am praying for you. It must be so hard. Praise God for the consolations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet story Francesca...I pray it gives you some comfort, especially this next week. I don't think it ever matters how much time has passed, no one expects it to get easier. I think you are amazing and I am inspired by all the blessings you allow yourself to see amidst your suffering. You are teaching your children so much...that there is joy in suffering and that is a priceless gift. I pray for you often, but I will pray especially for you this next week. I know your sweet Stella is smiling down on you always and especially right now.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for you everyday. We think of and miss Stella everyday too. Our prayers are with you all the time but especially this week.
    Love,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francesca,

    Your stories and the strength you show by sharing them are wonderful. I pray for you and your family often, and am especially thinking of you all this week. You are an inspiration to us all- know that you are loved from far away.

    Meg Hood

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a friend of Anne Marie's, and I am praying for you. Especially on the anniversary of your loss, may you feel the presence of Saint Stella in your heart and home and very being.
    Thank you for writing,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete