Monday, October 3, 2011

IMPOSSIBLE

I've been thinking about a fact I recently heard. A mother carries cells from each child through her entire life. Furthermore, she carries even more if the child never reached full term. I've just been dwelling on this amazing way God created women. I think about how it must be biologically impossible for a mother to ever forget her child. Each one leaves an imprint not solely on her emotions, mind, and soul but on her physical body! I think of how I will carry physical parts of Stella in myself the rest of my time on earth. My mind is trying to wrap itself around such a wonder. It is so beautiful to me. I cannot help but think of the passage Is. 49:15, "Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget I will never forget you." I dwell upon how God made it biologically impossible for a mother to forget her child and yet in this verse He tells us even IF the IMPOSSIBLE came to pass, He still could NEVER forget us. I am thankful for this because I know a soul such as mine, could never live for even a moment without Him. I can live without my daughter for a time while I am on this earth, but not my Jesus. Furthermore, I am confident in His love for me that no matter how he tried, he too could not stay away from me either. He feels this way about each of us.

I hear these words speak from the depths of my soul. My sould tells me, "Francesca, do you not perceive it? Suffering is NOTHING. I say it again, suffering is nothing, and yet it is EVERYTHING. For in suffering I am promised my life. I am promised His Kingdom. I am promised HOME! I say to myself, "I don't like it. I can't do it. It hurts too much. Please Jesus, ask someone else. Someone holy. Someone stronger." But then I hear the words, "But my child, who? If not you, then who?" There is no other way. He would not call me here, if He couldn't give me greatness; if He didn't have ALL of heaven to give. Yes, life moves forward. There are many joys to share with Him and my loved ones on earth, but it CAN NOT steal my heart from the place I am MADE for. It can NOT steal my heart form the hands that formed me, the hands I am made for. So then, how then do I carry on? How do we do this Jesus? Through silence. A soul cannot thrive if it is choked by the chaos of the world. On the contrary, a soul will experience freedom and pieces of heaven in the simplicity of silence. He loves me too much to let me go. Every tear I shed is kept in heaven and when I come, they are transformed into precious jewels for the crown that I have been fashioning on this earth. We are daughters and sons of Royalty. I must go now and quiet my soul, for my King has treasures of heaven to whisper to it.

We are never forgotten. Let us strive this week to quiet down our days and not forget Him who surrounds us! Blessings upon you all!! All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment