Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This is a love story.
It is not a typical love story where boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after, THE END. This is a love story that we don't get to watch in the movies or read in a novel. This is the part of the love story "they" don't tell you about. The real love story. It is the part inbetween the "getting married" and the "the end". It is about the "living happily ever after". Have you ever wondered what that means? We hear and read it plenty of times but no one gives us the details. My love story is just that - the answer to that question. My love story does have a little of boy meets girl and so forth, but it does not have "THE END." For as I am realizing, my love story is actually only a continuation of the GREATEST love story; that is, when God sent His only Son. And since God is Love, and God is infinite, Love NEVER ends. This is my journey for the one righteous cause - that is, the Cause of Love.

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and you being the living, breathing example of Mary's Fiat. I am honored to be your sister, Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know if we could find peace with stellie not being here. In the person that I thought would be having the hardest time seeing the light ahead, you are the most illuminated. Abba's graces are proving, once again, to be limitless, and the proof is pouring out of you. I love you. I love you, stellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an army of people praying for you Francesca - lean on those prayers. You are making us all so proud because you are oozing with His grace. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! i honor your acceptance of growth and love. i still pray for my own fears to go away and learning of your feats and emotional accomplishments, it just truly inpires me Francesca. hold on to these moments of triumph and awareness because they are so important!so much love for you, your family and your Saint Stella.

    ReplyDelete